Justin Timberlake Is Going To The Marine Corps. Ball Too!


It looks like Mila Kunis won't be the only one going a blind date to the Marine Corp. Ball in November.

Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has agreed to attend the Ball with Corporal Kelsey De Santis. The marine posted a video recording of herself asking Timberlake to be her date sometime last week.

Justin stated it would be an honor to attend the ball with her, schedule permiting of course:
"I'll tell you what, I accept," Timberlake said at a Friends With Benefits junket. "But, not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love when they do that because I'm shameless, and not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me. I don't get asked out. Ever. So, I was very flattered by that, and I hear that she's trained in martial arts, so I'm hoping we can tussle at some point. But, yeah, if my schedule works out to do it, I'd love to do it. It's an honor."
It's hard to believe this beefcake doesn't get asked out...he's a hottie. She's one lucky marine!

Watch Corporal Kelsey De Santis video here.

source / photo via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...