CELEBRITY ASHLEY TISDALE DROPPED BY BYRON & TRACY SALON

Bombshell Blonde Ashley Tisdale's Byron & Tracey Salon Stop

This is very important news for everybody, specially Ashley Tisdale fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

Ashley Tisdale tresses at the trendy West Hollywood, this celebrity dropped by Byron and Tracey Salon on Monday afternoon.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_ashley-tisdale


Sporting a casual yet chic pairing of a long sleeve t-shirt and blue jeans, the "High School Musical" hottie left this hot celebrity appointment with a perfectly cared for, voluminous, bombshell blonde coif.

Ashley, who just returned from her first trip to New York Fashion Week, has opened up about who most impacts her style choices, telling Lou Lou, “I definitely am inspired by Nicole Richie. I like her bohemian flair and her clothing line is great too. I love the Kardashians–they’re always ready at any moment! Their taste is cute and very chic."
Tizzie also revealed her favorite influence, her BFF of course! As she explained, “I also learn from my girlfriend Vanessa , and she learns from me. She’s my shopping buddy. That’s what best friends are for.”

 If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...