CELEBRITY MISS ANGOLA LEILA LOPES CROWNED MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT

Miss Angola Leila Lopes Crowned Miss Universe

This is very important news for everybody, specially Leila Lopes fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

Leila Lopes is excited to get to work on her humanitarian aspirations, this celebrity is the first woman from Angola to win the Miss Universe pageant.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_leila-lopes-miss-universe


The 25-year-old babe told press, “As Miss Angola I’ve already done a lot to help my people. I’ve worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV.”
This hot celebrity continued, “I work to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs. I think now as Miss Universe I will be able to do much more.”
During her pageant interview, Leila was asked what she’d change about her appearance if she could. She replied, “Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing. I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life.”
If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...