Celebrity Rachel Bilson Drops By “Chelsea Lately”


Stepping out for a media appearance, Rachel Bilson paid a visit to “Chelsea Lately” last night.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_Rachel%2BBilson

The “Last Kiss” cutie plugged her new show “Hart of Dixie,” and it turns out her “O.C.” writer Josh Schwartz is executive producing the new gig.

In fact, Rachel told Chelsea Handler that she introduced Josh to his wife, who happened to be a gal pal of hers.

“She’s my best friend from high school and it was funny because when she was in college I started the show ‘The O.C.’ and I was like, ‘You gotta meet Ben McKenzie,’ of course I go to the actor… And she was like, ‘But what about the writer?’ and I was like, ‘Really? Oooh, okay, yeah.”

“They got married, a lot of pressure on me at the wedding as the maid of honor… luckily it worked out- they got married three years ago.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...