Director Guy Ritchie & Model Girlfriend Welcome Son!


The Sherlock Holmes director and his wife, model Jacqui Ainsley reportedly welcomed a son on Monday morning in London.

According the U.K's The Sun, the baby was delivered via emergency cesarean.

Rumor is that Guy Ritchie called his ex-wife Madonna to share the happy news and she sent a huge bouquet of flowers to congratulate them. Truthfully, I don't really see that happening. I mean, my ex wouldn't be the first person I'd call but then again I don't have kids with my ex either.

Guy & Jacqui have been dating since 2010 and confirmed the pregnancy in March.

This is the first child for Jacqui but guy has two sons with ex-wife Madonna; Rocco, 11, and David, 6.

Congratulations to the couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...