Evan Rachel Wood Talks About Her Tooth Being Knocked Out...


I never used to like Evan Rachel Wood very much but after the way she talks about how she dealt with losing a tooth on her birthday last week, I sort of like her a lot better. Girls' got a sense of humor...
"It was just past midnight and I was dancing with my friends in Paris," The Ides of March star tells PEOPLE at the Toronto Film Festival. "And just boom, I caught an elbow right in the left side of my face. I knew right away when I closed my mouth that something was really wrong."
 Wood claims she was "kinda in shock" but then started to laugh.
"I was quoting The Hangover and I went, 'Oh my God, I look like a nerdy hillbilly!" she says. "But the person that did it was crying because they felt so bad."
She's had a couple of days to recover from the dancing mishap and now has a fake tooth, she's even decided to make the best out of it.
"I'll never forget my 24th birthday when my tooth got punched out," she says. "And for a second I was like, it would be really hilarious if I sold it on eBay. But I can't, that's just too creepy. I don't think I can go there."
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...