Jesse James & Kat Von D Split...Again


What is this like the 8th time? I guess some people just learn after one mistake.

Loser Jesse James and used-to-be reality star Kat Von D has called it quits, again.
"I am not in a relationship," the tattoo artist said in a post on her Facebook page on Saturday. "And I apologize for all the 'back and forth' if it's caused any confusion." 
The couple, who had been planning a summer wedding, called off their engagement in July and then conveniently got back together about a month later when Kat's reality show L.A. Ink was cancelled *cough* hyping up last episode *cough*.

According to Kat's rambling to PEOPLE it was their two different paths in life that split them up this time,
"It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life," Von D tells PEOPLE. "My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it's important to know your value and never lose sight of that.
Of course the distance may have something to do with too...
"I am not in any way moving to Texas," Von D posted on Facebook. "And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
 Kat says she has no hard feelings about the break up and wishes Jesse "nothing but the best in life & love".

Drama.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...