'Moneyball' Premiere At Toronto Film Festival


I've seen the previews for Monyeball and as big of a fan as I am of baseball I can honestly say that I have no interest in seeing it. I don't know if it's the fact that a thinner-less funny Jonah Hill is in it or that Brad Pitt just isn't cutting it for me now a days...either way I wish it the best of luck in the box office but I don't think it'll hit the top 3.

The movies stars showed up in Toronto, Canada on Friday for the premiere of the film at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival.

Brad Pitt was joined by his girlfriend/breeding partner Angelina Jolie, who wore yet another boring black dress. Jonah Hill sported a nice black suite with slicked back hair but looked a little too thin for my taste...eat a sandwich or something Jonah! 

And, Anna Faris, who wore a much nice black dress than Angie was there in support of her actor husband Chris Pratt.

Moneyball is based on a true story of baseball manager Billy Beane, will be released in theaters on September 23.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...