Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Go On A Magical Date!


One of America's hottest bachelors is off the market. That's right 30-year-old hottie Ryan Gosling has been taken by 37-year-old actress Eva Mendes.

Honestly, that's not a pair I would have put together but they're sort of cute now that I see them.

Ryan and Eva spent their Saturday date day at the most magical places on earth, Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.
"They looked relaxed and seemed to be having a fun time together," an eyewitness tells PEOPLE. "Like a dating couple, they always walked very closely, holding hands and their arms touching side-by-side."
By 'eye witness' I wonder if they mean the dude who sells balloons to the kiddos? ha-ha

The two recently filmed the drama The Place Beyond the Pines together so it really doesn't surprise me that they're 'doing it'. Most of all stars that star together in a flick end up hooking up. I don't see this one ending in marriage, mostly because Eva once said she didn't believe in it but I guess the right guy with the right six-pack could change that.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...