Celebrity Gossip-Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Inner-Grunge Love

Hey guys something you want special, looking so hot, reading so nice. This is the information of celebrity celebrity Miley Cyrus. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com-miley_cyrus1

Treating herself to a relaxing weekend, Miley Cyrus was spotted making her way around Studio City, California on Saturday afternoon (October 8).

The former "Hannah Montana" star showed off her inner-grunge spirit as she was all decked out in a sleeveless Kurt Cobain t-shirt paying tribute to the late Nirvana rocker.
The hometown outing comes after a busy past few weeks of travel, as Miley has recently paid visits to Nashville, TN and the still rebuilding county of Haiti.

Of the Haiti trip, which was for the Starkey Hearing Foundation, the 18-year-old tweeted, “This second mission to Haiti was just as impactful to me as the first one. I grew up around music and couldn’t imagine what it would be like for my siblings and me, if we couldn’t hear the magic of music. It’s had such an influence on my life, that I just want everyone to enjoy sound as it was intended."

This celebrity photo is very nice. If you guys are eager to see this celebrity picture please give me positive feedback for this reason I can show you nice celebrity image or celebrityphotos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...