Tori Spelling Wears A Bikini & Shows Off Baby Bump & New Tattoo


Actress Tori Spelling decided the best way to show off her cute little baby bump would be to sport a bikini...and it just so happens that we also got a peek at her newest tattoo.

The wordy tattoo which is located on Tori's left ribcage is actually a tatoo of Dean's wedding vows to her. Sweet isn't it? I think so.

Part of it reads:
"Journey with me my love and I promise you my heart and I promise you soul..."
Tori is currently pregnant with her 3rd child with husband Dean McDermott. The couple have been married since 2004 and have a son, Liam, 4, and a daughter Stella, 2.

I'm actually really happy that she's pregant, mostly because she looks A LOT better when she has some meat on those bones.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...