Celebrity Naomi Watts Talks Heath Ledger Relationship with More


This is very important news for everybody, specially celebrity Naomi Watts fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

Nabbing herself yet another cover girl spot, Naomi Watts is featured in the October 2011 issue of More magazine.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_naomi-watts

Hot celebrity Naomi Watts is featured in the October 2011 issue of More magazine, nabbing herself yet another cover girl spot.

The Aussie actress posed for a multi-page spread shot by Peggy Sirota while opening up to the publication about her relationship with late actor Heath Ledger.

In a rare moment of openness, Miss Watts said, "We had a beautiful relationship, only a couple of years, but he was a man who was completely full of joy, and there was a lot of laughing and affection. He was really a very special soul and made a great impact on my life."

The 42-year-old - who is readying for the release of two new movies "Dream House" and "J Edgar" - added, "(Ledger was) a great actor, but I know there was so much more to come. And it’s a tragedy for his little daughter. Not knowing my father always made me feel like a piece of myself was missing or unknown. Not reachable. Growing up, there was this wondering what he would think of me or what I would think of him."
If you guys are eager to see this celebrity picture please give me positive feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...