Bargain Ebook: Twelve Dancing Princesses by Brigette Barrager



It's Cyber Monday and there are countless ebook deals today which I am busily exploring, with over 900 books deeply discounted at Amazon. I will be exploring the titles myself and will share specific ones related to fairy tales and folklore if I find some. To get started, here is my first picture book purchase for Kindle. Since I now have a Kindle Fire, too, I wanted to try out some picture books and this was a great place to start. I don't imagine myself becoming a big proponent of digital picture books--I might be addicted to novels and other reading on an ereader, but I am for regular paper all the way on paperbooks. But I also like having some as backup.

So my first ebook picture book for $2.99 is Twelve Dancing Princesses by Brigette Barrager. I didn't own this in paper and now I at least own it as an ebook. Lovely. My second purchase, not a fairy tale, but a book I like was Duck! Rabbit! for $1.99 because I just like that one. I own many, many picture books and this is another favorite.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...