It's Cho time



Oh my! The Cho Show is here! Tune in this Thursday, September 4 on VH1, 11pm EDT

On Britney Spears: "I love Britney. I think she is doing better. She is no longer handcuffed to a stretcher. When I saw that picture, I was like Oh girl, I've been there. I hate when paramedics come- really f-cks up your high."

Crazy stuff on the show: "I get anal bleaching. It's part of a quest for youth. I also get a collagen shot in my G-spot, and that's wild. In another episode we take all the gays out into the woods camping, and that's really fun."

On plastic surgery: "I don't think I would do that. I have so many tattoos that if I got it, it would f-ck them up. It would be like a fold-up book!"

She says her parents are the anti-Lohans: "My parents are so anti-show business. They are so amazed that we get a fruit platter. I am so worried all this fame could go to their heads. They will be doing coke all night in the bathroom at Pure. I don't know what I will do then."

Us Weekly/PR Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...