Dramaface


Gayface


Straightface

Cutie pie Chace Crawford has a lot on his tiny plate. In the November issue of Details, he addresses the web comments, "Model turned actor, dime a dozen, eye candy, doesn't know what he's doing ... and Perez Hilton says I have 'gayface.' So on top of everything else, I have to overcome gayface." Awww.

Chace says his life was so not like his character on Gossip Girl, "I'm pretty sure I wasn't having sex with any cougars." Damn. And the honey is from Plano, Texas. Who knew? You know those Texans.

Crawford tried modeling before signing on for Gossip, but "being handled and positioned made him feel like an animal," he claims. This poor guy! When Chace did start the television show, he said he wasn't too sure it would last. Now he has six more seasons under contract.

"It never really gets frustrating," he says. "Sure, sometimes you just want to have a scene where you're drunk or having fun. I'm hoping for a fall from grace for Nate. Five years from now, I better have murdered someone!"

Us Weekly/Details/PR Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...