Emma Stone: Nylon Magazine Girl






Emma Stone is featured in the October 2010 issue of Nylon Magazine.

On how it feels to be a movie star: “I haven’t really examined that too much on my own yet. I think if I thought about that I’d have a full-blown panic attack and not be able to do my job at all.”

On why she likes being funny: “I think my ultimate goal at the end of the day is to make my parents laugh. Maybe that is what this is all about: a roundabout way of trying of trying to entertain my parents, just like I did in the living room when I was a kid.

On her parents letting her move to LA at a young age: “I’ve become more appreciative as I get older that they said it was OK, and they didn’t let me become some crazy, emancipated nutter. That was not me saying emancipated people are insane.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...