Sterling Silver Fairy Tale Necklaces on Zazzle


Oh no. Yes, I just learned tonight that Zazzle has added sterling silver necklaces to their customizable products.  Now I want one of these and I am having an even harder time choosing than I did when I bought my iPhone case a few weeks ago.  Here are a few of the ones I've designed.  If you have a request for an illustration, please let me know and I will design it for you, no obligation whatsoever. With over 1,000 illustrations in my library, it's impossible to design with them all...

And no, I am not sure how these are made, but I will be ordering one ASAP to find out.


Walter Crane's Beauty and the Beast necklace
Walter Crane's Beauty and the Beast by Surlalune



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...