Camilla Belle Covers Jezebel January 2011!





Camilla Belle Takes the January 2011 cover of Jezebel magazine.

On her biggest accomplishment: “Staying strong and not changing, not being fed off this weird energy that exists in this business. All my friends and my family say, ‘You haven’t changed, you stay the same person.”

On her close relationship with her mom: “[She] always told me to never grow up too quickly. She’d say, ‘Camilla, when you are an adult, it just goes downhill from here. Enjoy it while you can. I never really understood that until I got older, but now I’m really grateful she said that.”

On planning a backup career: “No, I never thought of it not working out. I never though, ‘If it doesn’t work out, what would be my plan B?’ Acting was always plan A, B, and C.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...