Nicole Anderson Reveals Beauty Secrets

Nicole Anderson talked about her favorite beauty products with Everything Glam.

On her makeup must haves: Sunscreen, Dior Show Mascara, Smashbox Lipgloss, Bourjois Waterproof Liquid Liner, Rosebud Salve in Moca.

On her “go to” makeup look: “Smokey eye with a nude lip. I like Stila Smokey eye kit and a nude lipstick by MAC. Oh, and I won’t go anywhere without contoured cheekbones! I need my bronzer.”

On her “go to” hairstyle: “Since I have so much heat on my hair when working, I try to just let my hair dry naturally. I try to keep my hair healthy. I always have slouchy beanies laying around and usually I just throw one on.”

How her daily look and red carpet looks differ: “I usually do my own makeup for events. I guess I just try to add more to show up on camera. I like to have individual lashes because they make the biggest impact.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...