James Franco Doesn't Care For Ricky Gervais' Oscar Help


E-Online did the favor of showing James Franco and Anne Hathaway the script that British comedian Ricky Gervais wrote for them for Oscar night. How did they react?

Well Anne Hathaway played it cool but James Franco had more childish reaction to it. The '27 Hours' actor states “He did his award show and he bombed, why is he trying to get in on ours?" while reading Ricky's script. James then added "Horrible, his lines weren’t good on the Golden Globes."

I think that was a low blow on James' part, although I may be picking sides because I have a soft spot for funnyman Ricky Gervais. In my opinion James Franco comes off as childish when he begins to make comments about how bad Ricky was at the Golden Globes.

Anne kids that all of the funny lines were written for James at one point, which I think she does to sort of loosen up the conversation. I'm still really excited to watch them both host the Oscars on Sunday but seeing James Franco in this light was pretty off putting.



Do you think James Franco over reacted to Ricky's joke of a script?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...