First Look Of Jennifer Lawrence As Katniss In 'The Hunger Games' Movie


This is the first photo of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss in the 'Hunger Games' movie. 

I still haven't read the book, even after all of it's hype but know that a lot of the books' fans were worried that 20-year-old Jennifer couldn't transform herself and cut it as the fierce heroine, who must complete in the ultimate game of life-or-death.

Now that I see this photo of her on the new issue of Entertainment, I think she may just have been the right girl for the part since she's no longer looking like the blonde barbie she normally resembles. I think it's the brown hair and cute tan that makes me take her a little more seriously. Mean, I know.

The actress had her own doubts when it came to whether she could become Katniss, she tells the magazine:
"I knew that as soon as I said yes, my life would change," she says. "And I walked around an entire day thinking 'It’s not too late, I could still go back and do indies, I haven’t said yes yet, it’s not too late."
But of course she knew deep down inside she couldn't say no...
"I love this story," she says, "and if I had said no, I would regret it every day."
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...