'Sex and the City' Prequel Set To Be TV Series On CW


Yeah, this is not a good idea.

I loved the HBO hit show Sex and the City, I even loved the first movie but making a series of the prequel book The Carrie Diaries isn't the way to go. They're taking this great thing & making it something so generic. Also, could they not have held out for a better network than CW?

The new prequel series The Carrie Diaries, based on the young adult novel by Candace Bushnall about Carrie's high school senior year in a small New England Town is reportedly being lead by Gossip Girl producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage.

As much as I would have loved to see this prequel become a movie, I'm sort of glad it didn't happen. I mean, we all saw what happened with SATC 2 *face palm* but I'm not seeing this show being a hit either.

Guess we'll just have to wait & see if the teeny boppers digg it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...