The brightest rising stars Lily Collins Covers Teen Vogue October 2011

Lily Collins Covers Teen Vogue October 2011

This is very important news for everybody, specially Lily Colins fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.
Lily Collins one of the brightest rising stars in Tinseltown, and this celebrity was selected to grace the cover of the October 2011 issue of Teen Vogue magazine which gives this hot celebrity another milestone.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_lily collins

































The “Abduction” actress posed for an outdoorsy shoot captured by Paola Kudacki while opening up about a variety of topics including her career hopes and being pitted against “Twilight” star Kristen Stewart in competing Snow White movies.
On her career hopes for future roles: “I’d also love to do some sort of comedy, or a really gritty independent. I loved Jennifer Lawrence’s performance in Winter’s Bone.”
On her role in the upcoming movie "Abduction": “I’m drawn to roles that have real substance that aren’t just the victim or the teenage girl or the girlfriend.”
On her penchant for bargain hunting: “My mother used to take me to flea markets in my stroller and I would just rummage through the piles. You’ve got to dig through the overstuffed racks that everyone else just walks by. It’s the only way to find the cool stuff.”
On being pitted against Kristen Stewart in competing Snow White movies: “I think the audience may very well enjoy seeing two different versions and I think that Kristen [Stewart] is perfect for hers.”
If you guys are eager to see this celebrity picture and to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...