Celebrity Gossip-Rihanna Covers Vogue UK November 2011


This is very important news for everybody, specially for celebrity Rihanna fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

Looking radiant with a bleach blonde coif, hot celebrity Rihanna covers the November 2011 issue of Vogue UK magazine.

The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty - who was also just doted with a wax replica at London's Madame Tussauds - is decked out in Armani Prive for the striking pose while chatting with the publication about topics ranging from her troubled parents to her controversial videos.

Set to hit newsstands on October 6th, highlights from Rihanna's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Vogue UK!

On her controversial videos:
“That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.”


On growing up with a drug addicted parent:
“I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age.”

If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...