Ginnifer Goodwin Promotes New ABC Show


I was afraid she wouldn't make it past Big Love but I'm glad she did. 

Ginnifer Goodwin was on Good Morning America this morning to promote her new show Once Upon a Time on ABC

The show which according to IMDB, centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of fairy tales just may be real.

I set the show to record on my DVR last night, as it's on Sundays @8 pm (pst) and I'm really excited to watch it. So far it's gotten some great reviews and Goodwin plays the Snow White character, which I think she'll do justice too.

I'm used to seeing her with lighter colored hair so I don't know how much I'm diggin' her new darker color. What I'm definitely not liking is that skirt, it makes her lower abdomen/hips look really big. Her shoes...I love!

I hope the show stays around but we'll have to wait & see.

fame




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...