Taylor Lautner Covers GQ Australia



Taylor Lautner takes the November 2011 cover of GQ Australia.

On the attention he gets: “I wouldn’t say I get upset about it. I asked for this,” he says. “It gets frustrating. But during that frustration you say, ‘OK. Why am I frustrated? I’m doing what I love.’ But sometimes you really just want to go do whatever you want to do.”

On his new car: “As you know, I’ve been driving the same car [a BMW 5 series] for the past four years. But I’ve always been a huge car fan. And I would always go to dealerships and drool. And I definitely always had my eye on this car. And it was a long process before I even considered getting a car like that. It’s a childhood dream.”

On moving to California: "At that age,I wasn’t thinking about that. I was like, ‘My family wants to move to California! Wahoo!’ Looking back, we risked everything. If me and my family had known how competitive this business was, I don’t think we ever would have given it a shot. We came out here green, not knowing anything.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...