Arnold & Maria's Son, Patrick Schwarzenegger Says He Still Loves His Family


In the light of his father's, Arnold Schwarzenegger, marriage indiscretion 17-year-old Patrick Schwarzenegger still loves his family. We know this because he took to his twitter account to say so by tweeting:
"Some days you feel like s––, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit," he wrote, "yet i love my family till death do us apart."
It's not new news that Maria Shriver and former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger have split but just today the news of him cheating on Maria and having an illegitimate child 10 years ago has come to light. 

PEOPLE reports that the woman who he had the affair with was a longtime member of their household staff (aka: maid?)...sleazy.  And, according to Times, the 25-year marriage between Maria and Arnold hit rock bottom when Arnold confirmed the child's paternity and Maria moved out of their mansion.

In a statement released on Monday by 63-year-old Schwarzenegger, he said:
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
I truly feel for Maria and their 4 kids. I can't imagine what it would be like to find out you were lied to throughout all of those years. I know cheating isn't something that's new, sadly it happens often but this is just wrong. 

source 1 /source 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...