Ashton Kutcher Is Charlie Sheens Replacement


It's official...Two and a Half Men is coming back & they've got themselves Ashton Kutcher as their new star!

I'm not a fan of show and thought a lot of their jokes were pretty unfunny but maybe Ashton will bring something new to it. I mean, he can't be any worse than he was in That 70's Show right?

Charlie Sheen wasn't too happy about the news of this replacement by the sound of this statement he made to TMZ:
"Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
 Ashton's new co-star & troll (ha-ha) Jon Cryer had nothing but good things to say about the change:
"I want to express my enormous gratitude to Charlie Sheen for eight great seasons. I'm extremely proud of the work we've done together, and I will miss him," the actor, 46, says in a statement. "Bu/t I'm also looking forward to this new beginning."
Production on season 9 of the show is set to begin this summer and premiere in the fall.

source 1/source 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...