Bristol Palin Confirms She Had Surgery On Her Face


Bristol Palin has had everyone talking about how much better she looks now that's lost some weight and had something done to her face. Up until now Bristol was staying tight lipped about her new face but she's now confirming that she did in fact have surgery but she claims it's not plastic surgery.

Yeah right.

She told US magazine:
"It's not plastic surgery. I had corrective jaw surgery."
Bristol continues by saying:
"It improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons...so my jaw and teeth could properly realign...I don't obsess over my face."
Again, yeah right. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that she'll be in front of a camera for her new reality show.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...