THE BREAKUP OF RELATIONSHIP ELISABETTA CANALIS AND CLOONEY

Elisabetta Canalis Talks Clooney Breakup


This is very important news for everybody, specially Elisabetta Chanlis fans. To know this hot celebrity you must read this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics.

One of the hottest couples of the world  George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis split up, she took it pretty hard. The Italian celebrity super-hottie, who is on the new season of “Dancing with the Stars,”blames herself for the breakup.

 Elisabetta explained, “At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.”

“I’m a bit of tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat. I’m looking for men who can give me security. I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me. You have to accept that prince charming who is coming to save you is not going to happen—it works against you.”
But it sounds like she’s grown from the experience. "In the past I would self destruct when it came to love - I was immature, throwing myself into things but now times have changed, I want a relationship where you understand the other person."
If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_elisabetta canalis
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_elisabetta-canalis


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...