October 2011 Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar

Lady Gaga graces the front page of the October 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar

This is very important news for everybody, specially Lady Gaga fans. To know this hot celebrity you must read this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics.
Nabbing the cover duties for the second time this year, celebrity Lady Gaga graces the front page of the October 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar.
Along with her interview, Gag posed basically barefaced while proudly showing that her iconic look comes naturally.
Set to hit newsstands on October 27th, highlights from Gaga's interview with Harper's are as follows:
On her makeupless shoot: “Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside."
On her relationship with the public: “I think what has been lovely about my relationship with the public is that they expect something unexpected from me.”
On her body image: “I’m very free-spirited,” she says. “Even when I was a kid, I used to run around naked with the babysitter, driving her crazy.” She attributes her body confidence to dancing, and “I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy. You know, my work sort of feeds me. I keep in shape by working hard.”
On spending time on her own, due to her travel schedule: “When you’re alone as much as I am,” she observes, “you become accustomed to your solitude and embrace it.”
On taking up surfing, which she tried for the first time on a two-day vacation to Mexico in August: "I fell off a lot in the be
If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_lady-gaga-harpers-bazaar
celebrity pics Lady Gaga
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_lady-gaga
celebrity photo Lady Gaga


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...