John Mayer Ungergoes Surgery


Singer John Mayer has been laying low recently. Sort of strange since he was somewhat of a night owl around Hollywood lately but it seems there's a reason for it...

Mayer recently took to his Tumblr page on Thursday to update his fans on what's going on with him. The singer explained he recently had surgery to remove a granuloma near his vocal cords and is resting up so he can get back to work.
I had surgery this afternoon to remove it,” John wrote of having, “the granuloma just above my vocal cord,”
34-year-old Mayer had to cancel a couple of shows in the past few months due to his condition. His post-op will be him being on vocal rest for a month or more but he's not letting that keep him from being creative.
“I never thought I’d be wishing I could do what I love again; I stay in at night, picking guitar parts off of records and dreaming of playing on the big stage,” John added of being eager to return to making music.
I hope he recovers quickly, not that I care for his music or anything. Also, what in the world happened to him, he used to be hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...