Poses Australia’s Cleo Magazine Miranda Kerr with Skimpy Bikini

Miranda kerr is the top class model in this world, recently this hot celebrity has just added another magazine to her credit.

Poses Australia’s Cleo Magazine Miranda Kerr with Skimpy Bikini




Looking radiant in a skimpy bikini, the Victoria’s Secret stunner is on the front of Australia’s Cleo magazine’s November 2011 issue.
Miranda shared that she loves her body since giving birth to son Flynn. "I'm a little more curvaceous now, which I really love. I think it's great to embrace these curves and work with them."

And Ms. Kerr was back in shape in no time. "I'm breastfeeding, so I think that helps. And I've been doing yoga for the last 10 years, so I just continued that. I also do Pilates and a lot of squats."
Now this celebrity is showing her extra credit about the popularity of her glamour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...