The Probation of Lindsay Lohan Terms & Condition or Back to Jail

Lindsay Lohan was marked over reaching at a Los Angeles courthouse in the morning (19-oct).The astress of  the “Georgia Rule” will split her activities thus far regarding the situation of her agreement of probation.

Celebrity Gossip-The Probation of Lindsay Lohan Terms & Condition or Back to Jail





Judge Stephanie Sautner reportedly told the Probation Department to pull Lindsay from her role at the Red Cross and reassign her to cleaning up at the morgue as punishment for poor conduct Or Lindsay Lohan has fulfilled her shoplifter’s course and obedience with the court on the few other conditions.

Taking to her Twitter page, Lindsay slammed the media for continually trying to paint her as a bad egg in spite of her improvements.

Lindsay tweeted that, "I am not to be made an example of anymore. I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...