Adele's Ex-Boyfriend Wanted Money For Inspiring Album


Adele is the biggest musician around right now & now her {un-named} ex-boyfriend wants a piece...but not of her.

British musician Adele made the cover of Rolling Stone magazine last month and openly stated that her boyfriend and their relationship was an inspiration for many of the songs in "21".

According to MSN, Adele told Britain's The Sun,
"For about a week he was calling and was deadly serious about it. Finally, I said, 'Well, you made my life hell, so I lived it and now I deserve it.'"
She was utterly surprised to find that he wanted a piece of the money pie she's made off of the album. 
"He really thought he'd had some input into the creative process by being a p----," she says, "I'll give him this credit -- he made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm traveling."
I'm glad she didn't give in because it's hard enough to get over a break up, let alone having them come back into your life for money that they think they're owed because they broke your heart & you just happened to make money off of it. Lame.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...