Giuliana Rancic Reveals She Has Breast Cancer



This sucks. Good news is they found it pretty early.

E! host Giuliana Rancic has revealed that she has breast cancer, having discovered a tumor during a mammogram while undergoing another round of in-vitro fertilization.

37-year-old Rancic made the announcement on NBC's Today Show and stated she will undergo surgery this week and then have six weeks of radiation therapy.
The cancer has been detected early, and the prognosis is good, she said. 
According to PEOPLE, she was going to wait until the age of 40 to have a mammogram, but her IVF doctor suggested she have one now. 

It's no secret that Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have been trying to have a baby, they've actually been very vocal about their difficulties. Rancic said she will continue to try getting pregnant after this is all over.
"I still want this baby ... because this baby has saved my life," she said. "I truly feel God was looking out after me … If I had gotten pregnant later down the line, I could have been a lot sicker."
Hope it all turns out well.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...