Trace Cyrus & Brenda Song Are Getting Married


Is this girl legally blind?

Trace Cyrus, older brother of pop-singer Miley Cyrus, is engaged to former Disney star Brenda Song. 

22-year old Trace tweeted the news on Friday:
"I am very excited to say, last week I asked my girlfriend Brenda Song to marry me and she said YES!"
"We are both very excited to be engaged!
They weren't the only one's to be excited about the news as little sister Miley took to her twitter account as well:
"@TraceCyrus can't wait for Brenda to be a Cyrus :)" Miley Tweeted Friday. "Couldn't be more excited about my 'sister in law to be' yay :)."
23-year-old Brenda was recently spotted sporting a pretty large rock on her finger, although no comments were made at the time.

What ever happened to them expecting a baby together? A few months ago there were rumors claiming she was pregnant but then her mom quickly stated Brenda was definitely not expecting a child.

Whatever...I don't think it'll last. Sooner or later she'll get some glasses & see what he really looks like. Yikes!

source 1/ source 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...