Anna Kournikova No Longer A 'Biggest Loser' Trainer


Was she fired or did she quite?

No one knows for sure because 30-year-old former tennis pro Anna Kounikova's rep is saying she wasn't fired although she not be staring in next seasons' Biggest Loser.
"Anna was 100 percent not fired from the show." her rep tells PEOPLE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, staff clashed with her while some of the contestants found her to be somewhat unsympathetic. 

Kournikova issued a statement stating:
"I enjoyed my time on theBiggest Loser ranch. Although I will not be returning as a full time trainer on season 13, I will always be a part of The Biggest Loser family and my commitment to bettering lives through health and fitness will continue.
I've never seen the show but from what I hear she had pretty big shoes to fill after Jillian Michaelsleft the show at the end of season 11. 

Sucks for her. No word on who will be her replacement yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...