Kat Von D Claims Jesse James Cheated With 19 Women!


She's milking this attention cow for as long as she can isn't she? Just let it go Kat!

Tattoo artist-reality TV star Kat Von D recently took to writing a blog post on her FB page over the weekend and in it she claims that her ex-fiance, West Coast Chopper star (and douche) Jesse James cheated on her with not one, three or five women...but a whopping 19. 

*gag*

Kat wrote:
"Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year,"
"I kept going back and forth in my mind as to what the best way would be for me release and let go of any residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship."
James has acknowledged to PEOPLE that he had "poor judgment" in response to the allegations he was unfaithful during his marriage to award winning actress Sandra Bullock.


29-year-old Kat stated she's "sad" knowing her ex seeks "validation through the attention of women over being a good father, a sincere friend, a better coworker, and a happy individual."
"I tried my best to go through all of this without venting, or complaining, or fueling more tabloid mumbo jumbo," she writes. "[But] this is about me making peace with myself, and forgiving myself for making some bad mistakes." 
James and Kat were originally planning on marrying in the Summer but split for good in September (after 2 public breakups).

James has not commented on Kat's claim.

He may not have commented yet but I think he cheated. I don't know if it was with 19 women but yeah he cheated...he did it to the hot ass Sandy Bullock, how in the world did Kat think she could change him? Dummy.

source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...