Shia LaBeouf Talks About Hooking Up With Megan Fox!


The super hot Transformers actor has never been one to keep his mouth shut when asked a question and he's not starting now. Shia LaBeouf was pretty open in his most current interview with Details magazine.

In the interview he talks about still loving ex-girlfriend Carey Mulligan, wanting to be more 'diplomatic' like George Clooney and how his date with actress Hillary Duff wasn't all that great:
probably the worst date either of us have ever had
 The big news was dropped when he was asked if hooked up with Transformers costar Megan Fox...

According to Detail, Shia nods affirmatively,
"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," he explains. "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spend with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."
When the interviewer asks about Megan's relationship status at the time (considering she'd been dating hot ass Brian Austin Green during filming):
"I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know..." -repeating the phrase exactly 12 times in various intonations, as if trying to get it just right. Finally he says, "It was what it was."
 Wowza...that's one big ball to drop. As of now Megan Fox nor her rep haven't released a statement. I wonder what her now husband Brian Austin Green thinks about this interview.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...