'The Voice' Has It's First Winner! {Spoiler Alert}

(left-right: Dia Frampton, Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon)

I've heard fantastic things about The Voice but gotta admit, I've never seen it. I'll definitely catch it next season though.

Each of The Voice's final four contestantsJavier Colon, Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan – sang their hearts out on the grueling first season of NBC's hit show. 

But only one finalist could be the winner. Who was the lucky person?
Javier Colon!

Adam Levine's protégé earned enough viewers' votes to win Wednesday's finale, his celebrity coach proud and taking home a recording contract and $100,000 prize. 
"Wow. Thank you. I don't even know where to begin other than to say that the three women behind here are absolutely awesome," he said through tears as confetti fell around him. "I want to thank everybody at home who believed in me and voted for me and [I want to thank] my family." 
 The runner-up, who only had 2% less votes was Dia Frampton of Team Blake Shelton.

Javier's performance for the night was "Landslide" which he performed with Stevie Nicks.

Congratulations to the winner! Do you agree with who won?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...