Taylor Swift Covers Teen Vogue August 2011




Taylor Swift takes the August 2011 cover of Teen Vogue magazine.

On which character she'd choose to have dinner with: "Detective Olivia Benson from Law & Order S.V.U. I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs."

On the top three songs inspiring her now: "'She's So High' by Tal Bachman (the sweetest song !!), 'You Learn' by Alanis Morissette, 'Shot in the Dark' by Augustana."

On getting nervous prior to performing: “I do [get nervous]. But only if I’m not sure what the audience thinks of me, like at award shows. I never look down at the front row! My heroes watching = nerves!”

On the one frock which she fancies the most: “I get to wear it every night on tour at the end of the show when I’m singing ‘Love Story.’ It’s long and sparkly (big surprise, right?) and a total princess dress.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...