Celebrity Britney Spears Turns “Criminal” in London


This is very important news for everybody, specially Britney Spears fans. To know this celebrity gossip and see this celebrity pics you don’t forget to read.

This hot celebrity was spotted shooting a video for her single “Criminal” in London today, Kicking off the work week.
celebritiesnews-gossip.blogspot.com_britney_spears


The “Toxic” mommy looked to be filming some action-packed takes at the East End locale, joined by this celebrity boyfriend Jason Trawick.

It turns out Trawick is Brit’s on-screen accomplice, and they’ve been having a blast shooting scenes at Skoke Newington Town Hall.

Prior to her arrival in the UK, Spears tweeted, “So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home… Decided to shoot the Criminal video in the streets of merry old England when I get there

If you guys are eager to read this celebrity news please gives me positive feedback for giving you entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...