It's Official: James Spader Join 'The Office' But Not As Branch Manager...


That's right, James Spader has just made it official and signed onto NBC's hit show The Office but won't be taking over Michael Scott's position as branch manager. Nope, he's got a much bigger shoes to fill as...

CEO at Dunder Mifflin!

Yep, his character Robert California, who was interviewed by some of Dunder Mifflin's employees at the end of last season will be taking over Jo Bennett's CEO position  next season.
He’ll have been hired over the summer as the new manager, but within hours, got himself promoted,” executive producer Paul Lieberstein said. “Within days, he took over the company.”
I didn't actually think his character was all that funny but then again I just don't think I'm going to like any new characters that are added to the show...I loved it the way it was dammit! I have high hopes for next season & my fingers crossed that Jim or Andy will get the manager position.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...