Marine Asked Out Mila Kunis As A Bet...


It's probably the best bet he's ever made!

Marine Sgt. Scott Moore says he only made the video and asked out the Friends with Benefits star as a bet with a fellow Marine but always thought he had a chance..
"I always thought I had a chance, and sometimes that's all you need," Moore says.
Moore, who seems to have a fantastic sense of humor, also knows that he wouldn't have a date with the brown haired beauty if it wasn't for her co-star Justin Timberlake.
"JT and I had this all planned from the start," Moore joked. "He's been a great wingman."
He's currently stationed in Musa Qal'eh, Afghanistan, serving his second combat deployment but now has something pretty great to look forward to when he gets home.
"We all talk about what we are going to do when we get back, and this was my dream," he said. "I do feel bad for putting her on the spot, but it's not like I was going to bump into her on the streets of Musa Qal'eh between now and the ball."


source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...