U.S. Marine Creates Video & Asks Mila Kunis To Marin Corps. Ball...Love It!



I'm sure the Black Swan star gets asked out a lot. I mean, she's funny, hot and talented...qualities that sometimes be a bit intimidating for some men. 

But not this one...


That's Marine Sgt. Scott Moore asking actress Mila Kunis to be his date to the Marine Corps. Ball in November.

Scott, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, has even set up a YouTube page in hopes that she'll see it. On it he writes:
Mila- if you see this, please contact Scott at gowithmemila@gmail.com,” he writes.

I think this is fantastic and I hope that it somehow gets around to her people. Honestly, how can you say no to a guy that goes out and fights for our country? I hope she does it!

source


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...