Emily Deschanel Welcomes A Son!


Bones actress Emily Deschanel and husband David Hornsby welcomed their first child on Wednesday, a baby boy named Henry Hornsby according to Deschanel's rep.

The 34-year-old actress married the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia star, Hornsby in 2010. Deschanel who's been a vegan for years maintained her Vegan diet throughout her entire pregnancy and even calls herself a 'hippie' in next month issue of Fit Pregnancy.
Will you breastfeed?
 Absolutely, for a year, maybe longer. I'm a total hippie, so we will co-sleep and breastfeed. My mom breastfed me for more than a year, and I can't imagine doing it any other way. It's cheap and much better for the environment, and you don't have to lug all that stuff around. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but I'm determined, even if it's hard at first.

Congratulations to the couple & her sister, actress Zooey Deschanel who tweeted in April how excited she was to become an aunt!

source 1/ source 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...