Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you dear readers which ever celebrations you honor this week. This week is special to me here at SurLaLune because it is also the 13th anniversary of SurLaLune on the 28th. Here are some pictures of my poor tilted tree this year with many fairy tale ornaments on it. I never got the other ornaments dug out of the garage thanks to a few mishaps the past few weeks which has also lead to my relative quiet on the blog. But in its simplicity, the tree has still delighted. I hope your holidays are as delightful through the new year.
Here are some close-ups in which you can identify some of the illustrations and fairy tales if you like, there are many more, but this is what my camera agreed to capture without overexposing...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...