Photos Of 'True Blood' Cast At The L.A. Premiere...



The hot cast of True Blood gathered in Los Angeles for the 4th season premiere of the show.

In a previous post I commented on the fact that I liked the outfit Evan Rachel Wood was sporting, unfortunately I can't say the same for Anna Paquin. I really don't care for the see through middle section of the dress or the purple lines...it looks very swap meet.

The show is set to premiere on HBO, this Sunday, June 26. I cant wait!

pictured (top to bottom): Rutina Wesley, Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer, Deborah Ann Woll, Ryan Kwanten, Kristin Bauer, Carrie Preston, Joe Manganiello, Evan Rachel Wood, Rutina Wesley & Jacob Fishel, Nelsan Ellis, Sam Trammell & Missy Yager.


 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...